I'm Overseas!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

This is a test of the AMERICAN broadcasting company.

Tomorrow I leave for London. If, for some reason, I die and this post somehow becomes an eerie preminition or voice-from-beyond-the-grave-type-thing, I want to be made into a message board/online legend. Here are some requests.

I have several recordings on my computer, filed under the artists "Minge Master", "Grape. Grape? Grape!", and "Darwinism". I would like these to be released immediately under their respective monikers. Maybe something like Capitol Records. Or Island Records, because I rather enjoy their rainbow palmtree logo.

Request number two: if people could say that I was sent into the future from 1876... Like, maybe a scientist at the World's Fair invented a time machine that displaced souls and that I'm actually Ulysses S. Grant, and they (FBI) brought me into a room and tested me and they found out that I was Ulysses S. Grant. Also, say I'm NOT a racist.

This is just a test.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

need some updates boyyyyyy... - Tim

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home