I'm Overseas!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Progress Report

Motivation is hard to come by these days. Motivation to spend less money, motivation to find sweet jobs. Here's a progress report:

Number of summer internships applied to today: 10
Goal: 1 every day.

Number of peanut butter and jelly semmiches eaten today: 2 (so far)
Goal: 1 meal per day.

So my total number for internships is 11
while my total peanut butter and jelly semmiches count is:
10

My schedule is looking pretty tight for this semester, though I do, indeed, have class on fridays. It's okay though, because I'm really psyched for that course in particular.
Monday: no class.
Tuesday: French New Wave (12, 2-4) German film 2 (4-6)
Wednesday: no class.
Thursday: French New Wave (10 or 11), German film 2 (2-4)
Friday: Theatre Beyond Words (9-1, 2-5)

Also, I think I'm going to be starting an improv group and teaching some long form this year. I'm really excited for that. Hopefully they won't think I'm on some sort of power trip and depose me.

John Vanderslice! Oct 25th!

-------- UPDATE! -----------

Time to add a new player to the roster!

Hello Turkey Sandwich!

Turkey Sandwiches to date: 1!

-Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home