I'm Overseas!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Another useless post

Internship/Job Application count: 12!
Peanut butter and Jelly Semmich count: 10!
Turkey Semmich count: 5!

I have that picture of the toast, but I'm too lazy to put it up right now. Hopefully I'll get to applying for that internship by the end of the day.

I have a hell of a post coming up on my other blog, just giving you guys the warning.

Went to the Queen Mary theatre company meeting today. I gave a presentation on Long Form and now I think I'm going to be teaching like, 14-15 people. Hopefully. You all know how much I love long form. 2 hours a day is barely enough for me. Yeah, in over my head, I know, but I've taught before and they're not paying me. I'm not trying to set a standard or raise a bar, I just want to make friends (as cheesy as that sounds).

I'll post more in the coming weeks, but I'm mad... stressed right now. And unnecessarily, because I don't really need to scramble for internships or study a lot. I guess it's all these feelings of uselessness backlogged (since this was only my first week of class).

-Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home