I'm Overseas!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

oh I just want everything to freeze

Internship/Job application count: 12!
Peanut Butter and Jelly semmich count: 14!
Turkey Semmich count: 10!

I just remembered that my improv group's name for our third show was "Metallica." I thought that was hilarious then, and I still think it's hilarious.

On a separate note, I'm interested in discussing the ethical issues of making my little story more public (as in, posting it on a forum or something). I need your advice, reader!

I think I'm going to work on a longer article for sometime in the future (on my other blog). It's going to be about hilarious youtube comments. Here's one I found when I was watching Lily Allen's Smile video.

AznBunni: wow this is um sweet? and all, but if I was a dude and my chick did that to me, I'd beat the crap outta her

That's right ladies and gentlemen, AznBunni beats women.

-Chris

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

turkey is gaining on pb&j

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home