I'm Overseas!

Friday, October 06, 2006

The Dinosaurs of the Future

Internship/Job application count: 12!
Peanut Butter and Jelly semmich count: 26!
Turkey Semmich count: 13!

symptoms of my headphones: The right ear has no sound when
1. I play it on my iPod, sometimes
2. Sometimes when I play it on my computer
-it gets fixed when I unplug the extender/remote control holder (you know, on those sony headphones) and plug it back in.

The right ear HAS sound when.
1. I blow on the earpiece or press it in. But then it stops working after a while.
2. I plug it into my computer (unless I have to fix it using 2a.
3. I plug it into my iPod after subsequently plugging it into my computer. And then it dies out after a while.

So the evidence that it's a problem with my headphones:
pressing the earpiece or blowing on it seems to help sometimes.
unplugging it from the remote control/extender unit and plugging it back in seems to help.

Evidence that it's a problem with my iPod
it works on my computer, but putting it into the ipod seems to kill it.

I need the electronics and household a/v version of House, M.D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home