I'm Overseas!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Or was I driving you away?

Internship/Job application count: 12!
Peanut Butter and Jelly semmich count: 17!
Turkey Semmich count: 11!

I think all the carbs are making me gain weight. It ain't pretty.

Things I've got coming up:
October 25th- John Vanderslice concert. Pixel Revolt was awesome! I'm psyched.
Nov 6th-10th- my "reading" period. I plan on going to visit my main man Randall, the Club, Li, in Italy. Get some good eats in me, some everyday italian. Maybe it'll be a thirty minute meal. All I'm gonna say is that I hope Randall is ready for some easy entertaining because I'm not gonna settle for some ham on the street. So yeah, there's Florence, and then I think I'm going to fly to Spain by myself for Tanned Tin. I'd like to go to Barcelona, but Valencia's alright too. Check out the lineup at www.tannedtin.com. I'm eager to check out some new bands, since they're all probably going to be pretty good. Specifically though, I'm going there for Portastatic, M. Ward, Okkervil River, and Lisa Germano. I wish I had some friends to go with, but I don't mind travelling alone. I'm just worried about getting lost in gypsy nation with no spanish speaking skills. Gypsy Nation would be a sweet band name. Like Prague Rock and Cormegaphone.

This Wednesday is my first day teaching the Brits long form. Hopefully they don't go all Monty Python on me. That's right, I said it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home