I'm Overseas!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

It's the best I've felt in a long time. A long long time.

From now on, all my daily musings will be done on this blog, while Spoony will be used for more writing specific projects. I just got myself tickets to Tanned Tin, which I'm so excited about. 5 days of relaxing in coastal Spain, reading books, watching 20 something bands, eating Spanish cuisine and having a hard time getting around. I don't know if I've posted on it before, but Tanned Tin is gonna feature these bands:
Portastatic
M. Ward
Okkervil River
Lisa Germano
His Name is Alive
I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness

The lineup is so quality. I'll be sure to bring back photos and merch, with a full update. I'm jealous of myself right now. I'm jealous of myself.

Go check out M. Ward. His new LP, Post-War is a bit too short, but it's magnificient.
"If love is a poison cup, then drink it up."

Read the last 2 spoony posts. One of them is a short story about Jacky Fung.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you but i've chosen darkness sucks live. WATCH OUT!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home