I'm Overseas!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

And now you buzz yourself to sleep

Internship/Job application count: 13!
Peanut Butter and Jelly semmich count: 28!
Turkey Semmich count: 16!

44 semmiches in 3 weeks. I've been eating out more recently. I'm disappointed with myself.

It's been a while since I posted a picture, so here goes.

The toaster (that used to be here) would burn words into the bread. Also, this is one of my patented turkey semmiches with 2 slices of turkey breast and a slice of mild cheddar slowly cooked for a minute inside a microwave. A microwave! Don't steal my ideas, Rachel Ray.

Also, I forgot to add, I also put mayonnaise and mustard, along with some curry from a squeeze bottle, on this beautiful semmich.

-Chris

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should put honey mustard sauce on that turkey semmich. it makes it really good, i promise.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home